Friday, September 5, 2008

Hip-Hop Quote of the Day


Artist: Jay Z
Album: The Blue Print
Song: Song Cry:

"A face of stone, was shocked on the other end of the phone
Word back home is that you had a special friend
So what was oh so special then?
You have given away without gettin at me
That's your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
I know the way a ni**a livin was whack
But you don't get a ni**a back like that!
S**t I'm a man with pride, you don't do s**t like that
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just f***in them girls, I was gon' get right back
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
I'll mourn forever
S**t I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever"

No comments: